It was held on 17th April, 3pm...
Not many people attended, but those attended are my best friends
Still remember the moment I stand on stage
Looking at the floor, with full of applause
I know I did it!
Without perfect, but with satisfaction.

Really thanks for my lecturer, Mr. Juan Pablo
Who lead me from the moment I studied in UCSI until now
You really give me a lot of encouragement
Once you're my lecturer, forever you're my lecturer!
You're the best! Love ya so much!

There are too many people I have to thanks to
Because without them, I won't be here
I really appreciate
Especially my dear...
Though I always complain the way you talk to me
But I know u never meant it...

I felt touching after I finished my last song
And I know this might be my last performance in UCSI
I will have to start my another journey
To go for other level...

Thank you for all the support!
I really wish my music could touch your heart!

0 comments: