I couldn't sleep well yesterday... I dreamed that tomorrow is my graduation, but I haven't finish my composition. I only practice once with my band members and it was terrible. And tomorrow is my grad recital, how to perform? I choose not to attend my grad recital. My band members help me to play my songs. All the audience wondering why the composer is not there...

I'm suffering from preparing this recital... Very hard to get people to practice... We only can book jam room for 1 hour a week, how to practice? My songs haven't finish writing... I'm tired of changing and changing things... Tired of asking band member's timetable... Tired of receiving SMS from band members said that they are busy, can't attend the practice... I definitely understand all the graduates feeling... IT'S TOTALLY NO GOOD!

I wish to finish this project as soon as possible so that I can concentrate in doing other things... I don't want to have this kind of nightmare again... cause it's too real... I don't want to wake up in frighten again... No more, please...

0 comments: