Never mean to post this so late, but I really don't know how to function this blog... So stupid! Well, nvm, finally I've figure out the functions after trying thousand times to get what I want... Finally... YES!

First of all, I want to thanks all my friends who came for my birthday party! Really thank you for your coming, your wishes and your presents... Also, thanks for other people who didn't attend my party but still sending your wishes to me...
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU ALL~~


My 21st Birthday Party, planned to organize this for so long, because it's not easy to invite so many friends to come, it's truth... But finally, I did it! Thank you so much my dear dear, for helping me a lot in preparing this, and gave me a wonderful party... and, the ring...

also with the 99 roses...

oh my god~ I can't believe it... I was so surprised, really...

Well, I also received an unbelievable present, given by my "chicken gang"! Touching~~ I love you guys!


Well, I like other presents as well! I don't know how to express my appreciate... really....
THANK YOU~~

0 comments: